Tuesday 11 September 2012

50 Shades Of Red , Brown , Blue: THE THREE COLOR CONCEPT!

With these looks I applied what I call the 'Three Color Concept' which is simply wearing 3 different shades of the same color in your outfit. It is an easy and great guide to looking good! 
You can also achieve this beautiful feat with your entire outfit even your accessories, shoes or make up. You can also apply/wear  the 'Three Color Concept' more than once in an outfit for example in the pictures below I have toyed with 3 shades of Red on top (Blazer, Shirt, Tie) and 3 shades of brown below (Belt, Trousers and Shoes) however in the 2nd look I only used the 'Three Color Concept' on top with my Blazer, Shirt and Tie.

To bring out the 'Three Color Concept' I always tend to wear it with one random color thats not in the circle of there i.e. in
- Outfit 1 My Black Bag
- Outfit 2 Black Shoes
The random color helps to bring out the beauty of outfit also laying emphasis on The 'Three Color Concept'

Its a look I have been experimenting with lately and  it is another dimension of color blocking (See previous Post COLOR BLOCKING CONUNDRUM! ) peep pictures of the two outfits below:



  Three Color Concept!
OUTFIT 1

OUTFIT 2



No comments:

Post a Comment