Thursday 6 September 2012

Lanre Aluko Stylist + Personal Shopper! (Beach Wear)

SATISFIED CLIENT!
Meet Nyasha Kariwo one of  my clients. She asked me to shop for her and also style her for a vacation to Jamaica where she would be relaxing with family and also attending a wedding!.

1. BEACH WEAR

WHAT I DID.
1. Firstly I got to know Nyasha and her personality, I needed to find out how comfortable she would be pulling off certain looks i.e. wearing a swim suit or a bikini e.t.c
Nyasha has got a sexy body so I let her show it off  with floral bikinis for the beach and for the times where she wasn't sun bathing I bought her 2 beach dresses and styled her in it with the colorful bikinis, beach hat, sun glasses and lovely slippers. For her hair I suggested Nyasha fix braids for the holliday. They are lovely, easy to handle and can be worn different ways, no need for a hair stylist if you just bun it up ;)

I've noticed a lot of people have problems with beach wear. Ladies if you're not too comfortable in a bikini or a one piece I suggest beach dresses, they are life savers and come in different styles and sizes plus they are very appropriate for beach parties, pool parties e.t.c. Dresses like the ones I picked for Nyasha are perfect because they make you feel very sexy without showing too much and also more importantly you look AMAZING and feel very COMFORTABLE (Comfort Is Key!)

These beach dresses are also very cheap. Some stores with good affordable ones are;
- Primark
- New Look
- River Island*

 In fact the two dresses I styled Nyasha cost below £10 each


I also bought a sun hat from Primark to complete the look! If You're going on vacation you deserve to always be relaxed and look GREAT and have a swell time!

Peep The Pictures








WHERE FROM?
Short Dress - Primark
- Long Dress - New Look


Keep up with Lanre Aluko on Twitter @jazzofficial
Instagram @lanreAlukoBlog

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment