Tuesday 24 July 2012

HOW I BECAME A CELEBRITY OVERNIGHT!

On this particular day I went to visit my friends in Liverpool!
On the bus to the station people kept staring at me! It's something I'm used to, getting a few looks, stealing glances! But on this faithful day it was different! It got to the point where I caught someone taking my picture on the bus LOL I didn't know wether to take it as a compliment or be mad!

Later on, when I got to Liverpool as we walked through town (my friends & I) this woman kept complementing me on my glasses (Handmade by Linda Farrow which I bought from a Vintage Shop!) The woman stopped and started taking my picture before I knew it these professional photographers from no where started taking my pictures too! DID SOMEONE SAY PAPARAZZI ATTACK? Everyone passing by kept looking to know who the CELEB was! ALL I COULD DO WAS POSE! (it was protocol lol) I quickly pinched my friend and told here to take a pic of the occurring event as I was too shocked and happy at the same time!

All In All! it was a fun day! We also went to a lovely Thai restaurant for Lunch (which btw has changed my perspective on Thai food hated it before lol )

After Lunch we went to a Brazilian festival then the movies to see MAGIC MIKE *coughs*

FUN DAY!!!! I GOT TO BE A CELEBRITY OVERNIGHT WHOOP!!! ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment