Saturday 28 July 2012

STYLE ICON: MY HERO: CARRIE BRADSHAW!!!

I like to think I'm a bit of a 'Carrie' looking for love *coughs*, writing this blog and like her sharing my thoughts on what I love allowing whoever cares to read! LOL!

Carrie is my STYLE HERO WHY??
She's FEARLESS! SEXY! SOPHISTICATED! EMOTIONAL! DARING! SEXUAL! + SO MUCH MORE!!! MY FAVE CHARACTERISTIC IS  LIKE ME A SHOPAHOLIC!!! LOOOOL

As I tell my clients CONFIDENCE IS KEY! You have to be comfortable and confident in yourself and what you're wearing, to pull off a certain look!
Exuding a certain confidence can make even a mad man look stylish! Its very Sexy to be comfortable in ones skin and watching Carrie taught me this! and since I started applying this in my daily life my style life has expanded and led me to where I am today!
Thank you Ms Bradshaw oh I mean Mrs Preston ;) ;) ;)

Peep Carries many looks across the decades below!






















AND THE SIGNATURE PIECE I'LL NEVER FORGET! (PIC BELOW)



BELT ON TUMMY! ONLY CARRIE CAN PULL THAT OFF! ABSOLUTE LEGEND!!!