Saturday 21 July 2012

Personal Shopper!

Shopping; a very bad addiction of mine sigh! I could literally be left with pennies and use it all on the act of shopping lol! No Jokes! It just makes me very happy!
Lately I've been very into Charity and Vintage Stores  I <3 <3 <3 BERNADOS!  They just always seem to have the right stuff take for example the Tweed(ish) Blazer + Estee Lauder Bag I have in the pics below!

The Blazer and Bag below are both from Bernados (Charity Shop) :) 

I also enjoy shopping for others and lately I have turned my DEMONS INTO BLESSINGS LOL :P by using my shopping addiction for the better and helping others to shop! 'Personal shopping' 

TOP  FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP THIS SUMMER 

- River Island
- Primark
- Debenhams
-  ASOS
-  New Look
- H&M
-Topman (Accessories) 

Most of my clients have requested my 'Personal Shopping Services' for Office wear, Evening Wear, Graduation Dresses, Beach Wear + Accessories to go!

Here are some pics from the trips! + hints and tips on HOW TO SHOP CHEAP!

PRIMARK!!!!!
They have AMAZING clothes! Some are even the same style as elsewhere yet cheaper! You just have to know what to pick so you're not wearing what everyone else is ;) ;)







VINTAGE: 
BRIEFCASE I GOT MYSELF GOT IT WAS £22 AT 1ST I HAD MAXD MY BUDGET THAT DAY SO I DIDNT GET IT. I CAME BACK THE NEXT WEEK AND IT GOT KNOCKED DOWN TO £12 :) GOD IS GREAT!! :d YOU'LL SEE ME WITH THAT BAG A LOT! :d


RIVER ISLAND:
HAD THE BEST SUMMER SALES AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED! VERY AFFOARDABLE
I CAME SHOPPING BEFORE I WENT TO THE GYM ON A SATURDAY HAHA! GOT GREAT GREAT DEALS THO :D
DEBENHAMS:
THE AMAZING FASCINATOR I PICKED FOR NYASHA FOR A WEDDING SHES GOING TO! SHES GOING TO SHUT IT DOWN!!!

NEW LOOK:
 VERY LOVELY THINGS FOR LADIES THIS SUMMER SALES PERIOD! I WASNT A BIG FAN BEFORE BUT THEY'VE TOPPED MY LIST NOW. THEY HAVE A WIDE VARIETY OF AFFORDABLE THINGS! I SUGGEST YOU VISIT A BIG BRANCH! I AGREE FOR THE FEMALE THINGS STILL NOT SURE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THEIR MALE ITEMS!



TOPMAN: 
 TOPMAN WAS BIG ON THEIR ACCESSORIES SALE FOR GUYS EVEN YESTERDAY I BOUGHT MORE SIGH! SORRY LADIES I WAS SELFISH DIDNT CHECK TOPSHOP WAS TOO BUSY BUYING CHEAP NICE ACCESSORIES ON SALE ;)




ASOS:
 THIS IS A CORNER OF MY ROOM, DAYS BEFORE I WAS EXPECTING ANOTHER ORDER. ASOS 70% OFF + AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF SUMMER SALE IS THE BEST! SIGH! AND HERE'S A HINT IF YOU DO FREE 6 DAY DELIVERY IT COMES IN 2-3 DAYS SO WHY NOT SAVE PAYING £3.99 FOR THAT ? HINT! HINT! ;) WELL MAYBE I WAS JUST LUCKY BUT IT HAPPENED TO A FRIEND TOO IF YOURS IS LATE DONT BLAME ME OH! HEHE ...

MORE SOOOON!!! :D HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE BLOG!!